Feb 17, 2011

Roastlog: Thu Feb 17 2011

Slow on getting my roastlog published lately, I've had a ton of things to get done around here. Most notably, getting everything together to complete our Organic Certification. Being certified organic is great and all, but the amount of paperwork and systems required just to create a paper trail makes the effort very arduous.

Organic Honduras Octotepque
Organic Vienna Blend
Kenya Thika French Mission Bourbon

We also celebrated the last day (and birthday) of our General Manager for the last several years (long before my time here). We wish him the best in his future endeavors!

Lastly I'd like to call attention to my photoblog, which could be a lot more of an interesting read depending on the day (like today, its a great post, go read it).

1 comment: